Are you interested in remodeling but aren't sure where to start? Here is some information to help you navigate the remodel process!
1. Discovery Phase
- This is the first step of the process. This starts with a phone call to review your remodel project and talk about your ideas and goals for the project. We will discuss your project duration, how we operate and even budget. This is also where we determine if we are a good fit for you.
2. Design phase
- This is our first official step to creating your dream space! We will come out and take measurements, pictures and sit down with you to talk in depth of the space you're wanting to bring to life!
- In this phase we make all the final selections for your project (Cabinet style, colors, tile, counter tops, etc!) From here this is when we begin to schedule our your project. We use a scheduling tool that will allow you to see your listed from start to finish. This helps you know how to plan your days and weeks accordingly before the project starts. It also gives you a peace of mind knowing how long the project will take. This is the most important part of the process to ensure a on-time completion of the project.
- This is when the "FUN" starts. We start the demo process and get the project underway. Our project manager will be the main point of contact at this point. We schedule weekly meetings to make sure things are running smoothly and answer any questions you may have throughout the process.
- Once the project is completed we will sit down with you and go through a final punch list. At this point we gather any small issues that need to be addressed and wrap up the project
- You will now have the luxury of enjoying your newly remodeled space for years to come! We truly love what we do and go the extra mile to make all of our customers happy. It's always better when you Remodel with Comfort.